Tuesday, September 17, 2013

my poster

      My poster explain how my culture is. In high school, male and female students are separate. and all of male students must wear white dress during normal classes we called it "Thoub". And many people can't get enough of drinking Arabic Coffee and eating Dates. also manny saudis like Kapsa very much and i like it but not that much. In my city "Saihat," is famous with fishing, in the past people used to fish a lot but now is much less than before. Ramadan is islamic month. in this month all muslim must fast from eating food and drinking from the sunrise until the sunset EXCEPT the people who can't do it from any important reason. In the capital city of Saudi Arabia "Riyadh" we have very famous tower it's called Mamlakah Tower. Finally, my favorite singer that from my culture is Rashed Almajed.

No comments:

Post a Comment